• Admin

Hey Lon,

This coming Saturday I'm doing a short Seminar about Metal Detecting on the club claims. This will be held on the Devil's Nest claims, right around where the old clubhouse used to be. I'm going to talk about metal detectors, searchcoils, new stuff and some about Rich Hill and the placers. This should probably last a couple of hours and then we can go into questions and doing some hunting.

I guess Elly won't be there Saturday since she has to be at the Congress Days doing the Panning Contest. :blush:

The Seminar is FREE for any member of the club. All non-members must pay a fee. Club Security will be checking everyone in to make sure it's members only from what I've been told.

Are you heading up Saturday?

For all the people that will be attending, if there is something you need me to bring or something you want me talk about, please let me know.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

This coming Saturday will be just the Seminar I'm doing on the claims. I believe Elly stated she had some type of sign-up list and mentioned to me there was like 25-30 people signed up already. My plans are to talk for a couple of hours about metal detectors, tips/tricks, techniques, new products/coils and probably about some general information about the patches and gold around the claims.

The following weekend, October 11th will be the first day of the pushes. I believe all the pushes will be done for the opening day.

Was out there this last weekend and seen a bunch of new faces (new members)! :D

Talk with you all later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello SkipperBill,

Well at least you will be there for the pushes.

Yes, I have the Goldscreamer Signal Enhancers for the SD, GP or GPX series. I will make sure I bring a few along that day.

I just sold Don "Hollywood" one and he found three gold nuggets already on Rich Hill. He said he has a couple more guys wanting them now. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I won't forget to bring one, but if you get a chance shoot me over an email or give me a call a few days prior if you would.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison