Recent 24K Gold Hunters Metal Detecting Seminar

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to Thank Elly, the 24K Gold Hunters Club and all the people that showed that day. The weather was great, probably in the low 80's. There was around 25 people that showed up for the Metal Detecting Seminar and it lasted a couple of hours. The bulk of the members had Minelab metal detectors, while others had some VLF and coin/relic units. Seemed like I kept everyone's attention the entire time while I talked about metal detectors, tips/tricks and even about placers at Rich Hill. Many members stuck around for several hours after the Seminar asking questions about detector settings, looking at new products and even asking about nugget patches.

I was asked to conduct another Metal Detecting Seminar specific to the big Minelab PI's. This will happen sometime late this year or early next year while the weather is still very nice.

The 24K Gold Hunters Club pushes start this coming weekend. I'm sure there will be a great showing of people this year on the pushes and some nice gold will be found. I was asked to set up another display booth this coming weekend to benefit members that didn't get to see all the new products available.

Thanks again for all the business and support. Wishing you all some big gold nuggets from the claims.

Rob Allison