24 nuggets found

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Rob and All,

All of the gentleman that invited me to Montana last summer Fred, John B, Mike, Gary, Kevin and my brother Scott, all were invited on Friday and Saturday to hunt an old pounded secret goldstudmuffin patch. 24 nuggets were found totalling just over 3/4 of an ounce. Scott, Gary, Fred and Mike all scored nuggets. John and I were in charge of keeping the lawn chairs from blowing out of camp! Setting in camp BS'n with John was the highlight of the trip for me, not to mention seeing an africanized bee fly out of John Bee's butt crack! Yes it's true... if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't of belived it! I won't bee buying any 'wild desert honey' for a while. I'll let John explain that one if he wants to!

Fred found all of the dinks with a bug II. :spank:

Here's some pictures of the gold and a famous finger that's seen better days! I had a great time guy's lets do it again real soon.

post-42-1226893434_thumb.jpg

post-42-1226893530_thumb.jpg

post-42-1226893654_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Goldstudmuffin,

Wow ... Looks like you guys had a good weekend. I really wanted to make it out there, but had other things come up Saturday. I did end up getting out Sunday and found a good amount of gold.

Did you guys find all those nuggets in old spots hunted already?

P.S. We still need to get out there and check those spots we talked about.

Rob Allison

Guest goldstudmuffin

Rob, maybe next time we can get together. About the only nuggets that are left out there are in the trashy wash or too deep in the main wash, I'm sure there are a few more patches somewhere in the area. Looking forward to hunting those other areas with you.

Flak, John's finger got smashed in the door of his hemi... ouch!!! I hope it heals up soon so it can point out nugget patches again, it's actually the middle finger that got smashed which he sometimes pionts with more than his pointy finger. :blush: