SNOW IN VEGAS

Glad to hear that there Zimak...I will be in California wed-sat...Home for Christmas and all; I don't think I can be out there Sunday...Most likely burned out from the trip. I will take about two weeks to get your package from GPAA which will have your membership card in it. I do not know what provisions their are to prove your a member until then. I took my Minelab GP 3500 to Minelab corporation this morning. It's a shorter ride to drop off the detector check it out and talk to Mike the technician answering all kinds of questions than it is to drive to work! God am I lucky to have that convenience. The detector should be be ready for pick-up this afternoon at 3:00pm. I know this is short notice, but if you have the time drop by Minelab @ 871 Grier Dr Ste B1, Las Vegas at 3:00pm. We can talk some more. I have today/tomorrow off and only work three days on New Years week...Maybe we can hook up...Gotta love the Government some times...Guido

I'm out at work (Indian Springs) and unfortunately I dont get back into Vegas until right at 3PM. We'll definately hit it up here soon though.

Tough time of year to work out much in the way of meetings but the hollidays will be gone here before we know it.

I can wait for pick-up until 3:00 or 4:00pm...could you make that? If not it's cool...