24K Pushes were Productive

• Admin

Hello All,

Today I stopped over at the 24K pushes and talked with Elly. Many nuggets were being found from little ones, Dwters and up to a nice 1/3 ouncer. I stopped back towards the end of the day and heard of about 20-30 nuggets found the first day with the coil restriction at 12 inches. I'm sure tomorrow when the larger coils get over that ground some bigger ones will be found at depth.

I found two gold nuggets in a different spot today. Have another project going on out there and had to miss the pushes. :blush:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest Mike C...

Hi Rob I was out there as well and managed to find 3 dinks---when I left around 4 the count was only at 14 actual nuggets found--that 1/3 ozer was very nice--correct me if I'm wrong but it was found with a tesoro st lobo- :rolleyes: -man was it cold and once the ice melted it turned into a mud bog- :wacko: -I also bumped into one of your recent 4500 custermers who needs a lesson real bad from you which he's still waiting for does the name Dave ring any bells :blink: good luck on your SL lease--yes word travels fast ;) -Mike C... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Steve - Kitty found a nice 6.4 Dwter with her Tesoro Lobo. Steve, her husband found the first gold nugget to score another year membership. He also scored a nice 2 Dwter right after that, but then Kitty found the 6.4 Dwter to beat his bigger one. I know Steve had 4 gold nuggets when I left as I seen them. Kitty had the once nice piece. Several other members had 1-2 nuggets each. Some guys were not showing their gold nuggets. One member had 3 dinks, but didn't even show Elly as he wanted to re-check the spot the following day.

Mike - Yep, heard you were up there and David was asking you a bunch of questions. Thanks for helping him out. He requested to take his field instructions a few weeks from now in the Bradshaw's, so I knew he would have questions for someone out there. Lon is a good guy and I will have to make it right for him when he wants something again for the referral. Congrats on the ones you found up there. The SL could be exciting to see, something I wanted to do for a long time.

P.S. Steve, I didn't take any pictures from the claims. I just stopped up there to see what was going on and what was being found. Ralph called today (Sunday) and said he thought few more were found this morning on pushes 2 & 5.

The gold nuggets I found were not found on the 24K claims.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

A good friend just send me a picture of the three gold nuggets he picked up off the pushes Saturday. The biggest was 2 Dwt, then .55 Dwt's and a small .10 Dwter! All three were found with the Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector & Minelab 11-inch Round Commander Mono Searchcoil.

Congrats to my Buddy Rick.

Rob Allison

Boy it was muddy and cold up there :huh: well i tried to get Mike C to help Dave with his new detector :D as much as possible so it would keep him busy :P while i found some nuggets before he cleaned house but he missed two small dinks thanks Mike C

LON

Guest Mike C...

Hey Lon did you do any good today---did Dave find one yet---was there any other nugs found today :rolleyes: -I was'nt really any help to Dave I kept telling him that you knew more about it than I did- :girl: --Mike C... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Ralph mentioned there were a few found today, but didn't mention the sizes of them. A good friend is heading out Tuesday to give his new Coiltek 18.5-inch Goldstalker a run at some of the possible deeper gold.

Mike C. - When I talked with David last night, he said he felt bad about all the questions he was asking you. I sure hope he finds a nugget or two up there. If not, I will get him over at least one nugget in the Bradshaw's with all the rains we had lately. My friends gold nuggets above are from push 5. He said he found them all within a few feet of each other. He found the medium sized one first, then the larger 2 Dwt piece and then the dink. He said there were footprints all around them! :wacko: With all the interference, I'm sure they were easy to miss.

Lon - Thanks once again for the referral. Great to hear you got over some nuggets up there also. Any size to them?

Take care,

Rob Allison

Yo Rob & All...I spent Saturday on the push #2....Beautiful, semi-warm day...Got to see a number of the nuggets found, including Kitty's 6.4 DWT (bout a third of an ounce troy) which was beautiful...One of the best nuggets, aesthetically, I've seen...Also Crown King Steve's 3.2 DWT pendant beauty plus some smaller ones...Saw Mike C.s three little chunkers, too...Several other folks found some nice little one's too...I found a little sluggy dink, about 2 grains, off the pushes which was my cherry popper with my new Coiltek 6" mono...That coil is awesome...Most sensitive coil I've ever used on a PI...Really makes my ol' Baboo sd2100 bark....The area I found the little bit in is an old push there on the devil's nest ...I have hunted it hard during the past couple years and found few targets after the first half dozen little nuggets...But with my new CT 6" I was finding targets every where...Unfortunately, my pocketrocket battery died after only about 10 minutes on the spot...I'm pretty sure I would have found a bunch of other dinks down in that rotten reddish granite...So that's my prelim report on the new coil...Finds gold...Is good... :) ...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hey Angmo,

That new Coiltek 18.5-inch elliptical is one hot searchcoil. I believe I sold 5-6 of them just t0 24K members for this last weeks pushes. Elly stated majority of the Minelab users are using Coiltek searchcoils, the others are using Minelab Commanders.

These new Coiltek Goldstalkers are amazing.

Thanks for joining the forums and great doing business with you.

P.S. Any chance you can get a picture of the gold nugget you found?

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest Mike C...
Hey Angmo,

That new Coiltek 18.5-inch elliptical is one hot searchcoil. I believe I sold 5-6 of them just t0 24K members for this last weeks pushes. Elly stated majority of the Minelab users are using Coiltek searchcoils, the others are using Minelab Commanders.

These new Coiltek Goldstalkers are amazing.

Thanks for joining the forums and great doing business with you.

P.S. Any chance you can get a picture of the gold nugget you found?

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob but one was using the 12" nuggetfinder eliptical mono with good results :rolleyes: I thought I would post these since I have'nt played show and tell for quite sometime :blush: The 3 closest to the dime were found saturday at the push and the other 2 were found 2 weeks prior in the same area but with a NF 17 eliptical mono :rolleyes: total weight 5 grams---I do have a used goldstalker 14 E mono on the way and then I'll see what everyone is talking about ;)-Mike C... :ph34r:

post-50-1230680742_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Mike C.,

Great showing of gold you found there! ;) As for coils, they all find gold if you get your coil over them. I'm just overly impressed with the new Coiltek Goldstalkers on the GPX-4500 that I'm using.

Here are some gold nuggets I recently rounded up at Rich Hill. None of them are big, but any are nice to find. The two on the left have a Maganese Oxide coating on them.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest Mike C...

Nice gold Rob and you are correct-- the coil selections are many and yes they all will find gold--thats what makes the minelab PI's so desirable---lots of aftermarket gear available- :) -I'm kinda excited about getting my hands on a goldstalker coil can't wait to see how it runs and responds ;)

Hey Ron it was good seeing you again as well--Thanks-Mike C... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Mike,

I think you will really like the Coiltek 14-inch. These new Goldstalker coils don't false. I know I sound like I'm preaching, but it's amazing what Trev @ Coiltek has done. This is only the beginning for another huge blastoff from from Coiltek. I can't wait to see the new design/technology that he is working on.

Keep us updated on what you think.

P.S. Another half dozen nuggets were found in push five during the week.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Angmo,

Nice looking gold nugget you found there. I picked up four more nuggets from the area today, one off of push 5. It was around 1/2 Dwt in size and down about 8 inches in the red clay.

I have a YouTube Video of it, but I'm waiting for it to be published on their site and go live. I will post a new thread with the gold nuggets and link.

Thanks for sharing. Wishing you much more luck out there.

Rob Allison