I'd Rather Be Swing'n a Coil than a Golf Club

Well I thought I'd Piggyback today's finds on NuggetSlayers post...Not! The big 16" GoldStalker had me digging deep, 5 hours later tired and hungry I called it a day, knowing I left a few nuggets for the next trip! The big one hit the scale at 9.5 dwt with the smallest one at .3 dwt. NuggetSlayer, I'm thinking about giving my golf clubs away!

LuckyLundy

28Dec08VetDigtotal.jpg

• Admin

Hey Lucky,

That is the new name for you, "Lucky!" I'm sure there is some luck involved, but I'm sure it's mostly skill, location and metal detector you're using. I would be leaving those Golf Clubs home also if I was picking up 3/4's of an ounce per trip. :D

Congrats once again on another successful nuggethunting trip.

Take care,

Rob Allison

LuckyLundy,

SWEEEEEET!! You deserve it. I am glad to see you got over some absolutely beautiful gold nuggets. Looks like you have the Minelab detector mastered. Those Goldstalker coils amaze me the more that I use them. Your finds for today definately deserve a new post. Congradulations! Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Boy you guys have the spot and are in the zone. Good gold. I have the motivation just not the time. Can't seem to get away from the garage and auto repairs to get the detector out. Have you guys tallied up what you have found in the last couple of months seems like several ounces. Keep it going.

Wes

:P Welcome to the LUCKY/SLAYER SHOW. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OTHERS POSTING GOLD ALSO. Someone else must be detecting out there someplace. I would post gold,but I don't want people to find where and when i'm hunting. So till tomarrow's Luckys show. Great job ps are the clubs still up for grabs?