GPAA Gold Show in San Bernardino this weekend

Howdy!

Hey I just wanted to let all the Southern California prospectors out there on the forum know that the GPAA will be having a Gold Prospecting Show at the National Orange Center in San Bernardino this weekend. There will be lots of cool prospecting equipment, books, etc. I’ll be there in the ICMJ Prospecting and Mining Journal booth, giving away free magazines. Come by, say hello and let’s talk about prospecting! Jim Straight will be this show as well.

The show is this weekend, the 10th and 11th starting at 10:00 am each day in the Citrus Building. The Events Center is located at:

689 South E Street

San Bernardino, California 92408

Chris

• 11 months later...

Iron Horse, The Phoenix gold show is 2/13 & 14 at the AZ State Fairgrounds in AG. 2 Building.

Rob, Hope you can make it. Bring plenty of the Rich Hill books, I sure want to get one.

Mike

Guys - you need to be careful about reading the dates on these old posts. This thread was about LAST YEARS Gpaa show in San Berdo. Note that this thread was written in January of 2009, not 2010.

This year's (for 2010) So. Cal GPAA show wil be January 16-17 in Lancaster. I'll be there at the ICMJ Prospecting Journal magazine booth. So if any one wants to come by and say hello, please do - I always enjoy talking about prospecting. I'll have free magazines to give away too.

This year's (for 2010) Phoenix show will be held Feb. 13-14 at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. I'm sure Rob will be there - he's got a real big display and takes up several booth spaces. Like last year, I'll be at that show too.

Chris