Looking to Place my First Claim...

Hello Prospectors,,,

Since areas in sum states have so many claims there. What would be your choice, of a state, with a large area there, to maybe find sum gold and place a claim in that area. Give me your reason why you would have a claim there... Now I am not interested in small areas. I am interested in areas where, your lucky to see some one out there. Since some of your areas have so many claims on them, and you do not want to be on there claim. Are there still areas to explore? Thank-You, for your information. And if I vacation to my claims is that a tax write off, too...

Bob777

First thing is where do you live?How offen do you want to see your claim each year?O'h unless your big time miner forget the tax write off.

The thing is to join some prospecting clubs like Weaver Mining for 35. per year.If you are not near to your claim so you can go all the time is it going to be worth it so you can say I have my own gold claim.

Like myself things happen and before you know it another year has passed without seeing your claim but your still out the money for it.

That's my two cents!

Chuck Anders