Dink nuggie and some forum friends

Yo All...I decided to go beeping rather than snake stalking today and ran into some forum friends out in the Vulture Mountains...Dakota Ron, SeaBee John & his Bro-in-Law (I think) Jim and Jim B. .... They'd already had a day of collecting lead & wire & boot tacks (no gold)... After BS'in for a while I continued on out in the Mts. about 8 miles and went to a gulch that had a very few little handstacks and workings along its half mile length...'Bout half way up there was a small header pile up on the bench of the gut ... Got a good signal on my ol' Baboo SD2100 with the 14" NF E Mono... Down about 4" was this little pretty dinkster... 0.5 grammer ...with some real white quartz ... Awesome day, about 78 degrees ... Cheers, Unc

post-30-1232512803_thumb.jpg

post-30-1232512825_thumb.jpg

post-30-1232512859_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

Congrats on the new little nugget guy! :D I spent the entire weekend conducting field instructions, but during that time I did manage to score 4-5 gold nuggets. I can't even remember how many I found now. I think I need to revisit the nugget container for a count! :girl:

Hope your success continues out there.

Rob Allison