Last Weekend Hunt with Customers

• Admin

Hello All,

From last Friday to Monday (Martin Luther King's Day) I spent in the goldfields conducting field instructions with new customers. The first day I was able to get David over three small gold nuggets from the Bradshaw's with his new GPX-4500 metal detector. Picture one shows David with his new GPX-4500. The second picture is a display of three gold nuggets he found in several spots I showed him during field instructions.

Saturday & Monday I spent with two other customers that also purchased GPX metal detectors. We hunted all day, but was unable to snag any gold nuggets. Both of these customers knew it was just a matter of time until they got over one.

During the Field Instructions I was able to swing a little bit on my own and managed to snag four small gold nuggets. My partner found two small gold nuggets from the same area (Picture 3).

One day I met up with another partner hunting around the same area and he showed some of the nuggets he has been finding (Picture 4). Several gold nuggets he found were around 1/3 ounce, or approx. 7 Dwt's in size.

I'm hoping to have more free time in the next couple of weeks.

Take care,

Rob Allison

hey Rob

that is cool you got Dave going and a few good nuggets to boot and your self to nice find to all

Dave

you are going to have a blast with that 4500 wish you the best

LON

Rob,

Great guide service you provide your customer's. That old saying "Give a man a fish to eat today, he's hungry the next Teach that man to catch his fish and he is never hungry" Same thing with teaching people to find gold...Your customer service is bar-none!

LuckyLundy

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Uncle Ron - Those are Glenn's gold nuggets. I know where all of them were found, but I promised not to say anything. He just wanted me to mention someone was missing a lot of gold nuggets where they have been working. :ph34r:

Lon - I believe Dave had a great time. When he seen that first gold nugget he wanted to tear the wash apart. A buddy showed up later that has been working the area (not Glenn) and mentioned he just found a 19 Grammer there.

LuckyLundy - If you're going to do something (my thoughts), why not do the best you can. I give 110% when it comes to service and field instructions. You treat one customer right and he tells his friends. Those friends tell their friends and the ball really starts to roll. I've never done any advertising (besides the website) and still keep up with the Big Dog Dealers. :D Just imagine if I decided to toss a few full page ads out there ..... :o

Take care guys,

Rob Allison