First trip with the sd2200.

Will it started great temp about 68 with the Santa Ana winds ( it's a so calif thing ). And then it started, walked about 1/4 mile and forgot the pick. Back to the truck. The rest of the 6 hours was spent digging lead and brass. For you guys thinking about the sd2200v2 buy one. Had a faint tone started digging the more i dug the louder the tone. Then at 2 1/2' feet (no joke about the depth) and 80 deg thinking it was going to be a nice nugget it turned out to be a 22 cal bullet. :angry: Last time I go to Auza caynon. Next week will be Ord mountain. Well back to repairing rides at Disneyland for another 40 hr And running my company. :D

Glad you liked it. I just ordered one yesterday to compliment my Gold Bug 2. Should have the best of both worlds.

Will it started great temp about 68 with the Santa Ana winds ( it's a so calif thing ). And then it started, walked about 1/4 mile and forgot the pick. Back to the truck. The rest of the 6 hours was spent digging lead and brass. For you guys thinking about the sd2200v2 buy one. Had a faint tone started digging the more i dug the louder the tone. Then at 2 1/2' feet (no joke about the depth) and 80 deg thinking it was going to be a nice nugget it turned out to be a 22 cal bullet. :angry: Last time I go to Auza caynon. Next week will be Ord mountain. Well back to repairing rides at Disneyland for another 40 hr And running my company. :D

B)

Hello Prospectors,,,

I have been running a SD2200v2 for a few years now. I agree finding targets 2-3 feet deep. I think this is a great machine. I find targets in this range easily. But I also been using that 14" elli. mono Goldstalker coil too... Nice combination. Pocket Rocket, Black Widow phones. Hey Rob looking to buy that 6" Goldstalker mono coil soon, don't run out of them. And send me a few Coiltek decals too...Hope Coiltek has a new decal...(Logo) Oh, I know those 4000, & 4500 are quieter but I am happy with the SD22002v...Does what I want...Bob777... B)

• Admin

Hey Sfrerjo,

Good to hear you're finding some deep targets. I received your phone message about the machine being more stable in the field vs. at home. Like I stated, it was proably just EMI Interference from Powerlines, which you stated were in the nearby area.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a call or email.

Thanks once again for your business.

Rob Allison