Practical Prospecting with Minelab’s GPX Series DVD

• Admin

Hello All,

Practical Prospecting with Minelab’s GPX Series

cover.jpg

I am pleased to announce that our newest video titled, Practical Prospecting with Minelab’s GPX Series, has arrived! Filmed in the Arizona goldfields, this 2 ½ hour training DVD provides straight-forward answers to some of the most common questions regarding the operation of the GPX metal detectors, specifically the GPX-4500. Viewers will travel alongside us in the goldfields as we discuss the new features, choosing proper settings, coil selection, and other tips on how to achieve maximum performance. There are several ‘live’ nugget digs captured on film, along with personal interviews from seasoned prospectors Bob “ Montana ” Dansie and Rob Allison.

Your Price - $29.95 + Shipping

If you're interested in this new DVD, please contact me at (623) 362-1459 to get one of the first ones available. If you're heading to the Phoenix GPAA Gold Show, I will have them there also. This show will be at the Arizona State Fairgrounds @ 19th ave. and McDowell Rd., Feb. 14th and 15th.

I'm excited to watch it myself ... or at least see myself! :wacko:

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Digdeep,

Give me a call when you want to order one. I will save a copy for you.

I also forgot to mention the price. They are $29.95 + Shipping. The least expensive, but most informative DVD out there on the GPX series.

Give me a call if you're interested.

Rob Allison