Rich Hill Gold

Greetings all     Here's proof that even a novice, given the right equiptment and training can find GOLD. I went to the Arizona Outback outing a few weeks ago at Rich Hill. Spent Sat. in the classes. Went out Sunday with my new GPX-4500 & Coiltek Goldstalker 12x18.5 coil . After a full morning of digging a lot of junk I got a signal under some vegitation & figured it was another piece of junk . This is what I dug out at about 16 " deep. A beautiful  .89 oz speciman WOW what a day !!!  A special thanks to Rob & Dennis for the training and Lon & Mike for letting me tag along while I got some time in on the machine. Can't wait to go out again. Dave    

post-21448-1236550362_thumb.jpg

Dave that's just way to cool great find worth all that trash you been coming up with it was just a matter of time before one showed up and sure more to come :D good luck

LON

• Admin

Hey Dave,

I want to first give you a big Congrats on the beautiful gold specimen you found!!! I want to also Thank You for your business and I wish you much success with the GPX-4500. I actually done very well today nuggetshooting, but will post more about that on another thread.

Hope to see more pictures from you soon.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Claim Jumper,

Gold Specimens like that are common on the flats ranging for many miles in distance, but I've personally found and seen them found all around Rich Hill just like that. Most of the typical gold slugs are found on Rich Hill proper, but in certain areas of the hill you can find gold/quartz specimens, crystalline gold, gold in ironstone and other host rocks.

Congrats once again to David and the nice Gold Specimen found! ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison