A little Nuggetshooting Here and There

• Admin

Hello All,

Several have sent me PM's wondering what I have been up to and why I haven't posted much lately. Well, I've been very busy on my end with all the normal stuff (work, business, new baby, school, field instructions and bit of beeping).

The last month or so have been very busy, but I check the forums pretty much each night. I've had field instructions the last couple of months pretty steady. There are a bunch of new GPX-4500 owners out there in Arizona pounding the hills. The Minelab X-Terra 705 has also been a great seller as of lately.

I've been able to do a bit of nuggetshooting here and there over the last months or so, but haven't really posted much. Here are some finds that I've made using the Minelab GPX-4500 metal detector and new Coiltek Goldstalker Lightweight Searchcoils. I'm very impressed with the performance and stability of these new Goldstalker coils. Total weight is just over 2 ounces; biggest nugget pictured is 6 Dwt's.

Below is a picture of the gold nuggets I found on my GPX-4500 Control Box.

Wishing you all the best out there,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Several have sent me PM's wondering what I have been up to and why I haven't posted much lately. Well, I've been very busy on my end with all the normal stuff (work, business, new baby, school, field instructions and bit of beeping).

The last month or so have been very busy, but I check the forums pretty much each night. I've had field instructions the last couple of months pretty steady. There are a bunch of new GPX-4500 owners out there in Arizona pounding the hills. The Minelab X-Terra 705 has also been a great seller as of lately.

I've been able to do a bit of nuggetshooting here and there over the last months or so, but haven't really posted much. Here are some finds that I've made using the Minelab GPX-4500 metal detector and new Coiltek Goldstalker Lightweight Searchcoils. I'm very impressed with the performance and stability of these new Goldstalker coils. Total weight is just over 2 ounces; biggest nugget pictured is 6 Dwt's.

Below is a picture of the gold nuggets I found on my GPX-4500 Control Box.

Wishing you all the best out there,

Rob Allison

Nice finds Rob! Was out in Rye Patch 5-7 June. Didn't do that great as the rain soaked the ground. Got about 2 1/2 oz in fines via high banking and sluicing, but not much nuggets here in Colorado.

Pat

• Admin

Hey Guys,

H2OProspector - Hey, 2 1/2 ounces of fines is pretty darn good. Nuggets are a little harder to come by, but you just have to stick with it and you will find them. I believe you how have a SD2100 or SD2200 correct? Did you get the field instructions?

NvChris - Sounds like you might need another Goldstalker coil. Tell your Girlfriend :spank:

Uncle Ron - I have some in ground shots, just got tired of taking all of them. Funny, I had several PM's telling me they miss the "In-Situ" shots I'm noted for taking. I will get some more up soon.

Dutchman - Dennis has a poke just about the same. :D Have you had any luck on your claim(s) lately?

Talk with you all later,

Rob Allison