Used Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector for Sale

• Admin

Hello All,

I have a used Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector for sale if anyone is interested. This unit is used, but many of the stock items (lower shaft, upper shaft, hardware and such) are brand new.

I'm asking $3,500 firm for this unit. Shipping is not included. Normal UPS Ground Shipping with Full Insurance is around $80.00 shipped within the US. I will only ship within the US.

If you're interested, give me a call or email me right away. I already have a few local guys interested, but told them I was going to list it on the forums tonight.

(623) 362-1459 Phone

auplacers@yahoo.com - Email

Take care,

Rob Allison

Goldscout you will find on the forums there is more than money in life. I think Rob can be commended for his integrity and honesty above money. There is surely nothing wrong with making money but humbleness, honesty and integrity will keep Rob's business going for a long time to come. He's my kind of person. Not ment to disrespect you only reflecting on the other side of the story. Jerry

Only intent was to be helpful. Sorry if it came out wrong, Rob. Pond, I'm new to this place, but please don't make assumptions. In my 40's and gone through a lot of sorrow, I do value character. Sincerity, understanding, friendliness, honesty and integrity...good friends--the best treasures in life.

Like I said, new out here, but if it's territorial or I'm screwin up some how, I'll bow out and go somewhere else.

peace.

Goldscout I didn't mean to offend you and everyone is always welcome and your comments are appreciated. I should have explained there has been a lot of people taking profit taking lately on ebay due to a gold strike in Dubai and most people are not getting involved. Jerry