Detecting

Well, I guess tomarrow, I'll be detecting by myself for a bit. I tried Dean from Mariposa, and his leg is infected, tried to email Pondmn, but he don't answer his email. So I'll be aloner tomarrow. good area, its got gold, so. I hope I have good luck. I'll post some pictures tomarrow. Grubstake

Well, I guess tomarrow, I'll be detecting by myself for a bit. I tried Dean from Mariposa, and his leg is infected, tried to email Pondmn, but he don't answer his email. So I'll be aloner tomarrow. good area, its got gold, so. I hope I have good luck. I'll post some pictures tomarrow. Grubstake

Good luck Grubstake

Hello

grubstake If you ever need some company let me know i would kill at the chance to

detect with someone that knows what is going on at least once. I always go alone. I do work but i can push things around. by thursday i cant take it any more and end up back home late sunday or monday. Also happy vets day. I am not a vet but lost a older brother in vietnam. bad deal. It hit my mom very hard and it would have killed her if i would have joined the military.

Matt

Well my wife has had the flu for around 5-6 days now, I was feeling fine last night, but woke up this morning, feeling really bad, got all the flu signs, bad cough, runny nose, sick , high fever, and body aches. So I hope it don't last long, I feel better tonight than this morning, but still bad. So no detecting today. I hope by Sunday, I feel better or they won't give me my H1N1 flu shot. Grubstake

That dont sound to good. I hope you get better soon. My daughter had it then my wife got it. the majority of both times i was in the hills so hopfully i got lucky and missed it.

Get well Soon

Matt

Theres 200 kids out of school up here with the H1N1, they said the seasonal flu is gone, if you get the flu, its the H1N1 strain. Where do you live Matt? I live in Mariposa, Ca. You can Call me. at 209-742-5956 I have caller ID so you may have to dial *82 before if your # is blocked. I'm easy to get in the evenings between 5-6 pm, other wise I'm on and off the computor, and you can't get through as I have dial up. Grubstake