Yeh maybe you should, That way you could fill it up with dollar bills and buy a loaf of bread. Grubstake

Calf. came up with taking an extra 10% out of everyones checks so they can balance the buget, illegal as hell, they said you would or might get it back when you file your state taxes, its a illegal way to get a no intrest loan from the tax payers, I wonder what would happen if everyone in Calif. decided they just wouldn't pay any state tax this year, or put there deductions up to 9 people so not so much would come out of the weekly checks, Calif. would be screwed. Grubstake

Jeff... hang on to that gold if you can! Gold will certainly keep going up for awhile, the Dollar sure isn't

Grubby... My wife's employees figured how to easily beat that new with holding cr@p.... The all adjusted their W-4 forms to add more dependents! Arnie need to be terminated for allowing this $hit!

Yep, Steve your right, and yes, doing the witholdings thing is what I was talking about, piss on Kaliffornia and there extra 10%. Grubstake

Grubstake,

You have to be one of the most honest people I know, which is probably why we can get along together---that includes pondman...What I don't understand is why several threads that you have most recently initiated, have been scrubbed from the forum?...I can see where some people might be offended by substance, ( having an idea of what you might have posted)or language the language of the other posters. I've been in many mining camps, where the language, if that was the problem, was considered acceptable by the population.

Now, maybe political correctness is the imitating factor here, I certainly hope not? If so, I hope the intimater's are willing to defend themselves in a 1st Amendment civil suit for fraud and intimidation to extort from us the basic rights that our forefathers conveyed to us, through basic law from the beginning.

Dean

No Dean, Rob has never deleated any of my posts that I know of, I have deleated some of them myself, as an after though. But Robs a good guy, he might deleate a whole thread if it gets out of hand. But for the most part, guys on the forum know when I'm dead serious or just joking around. Gary

thaks for the way you think about me, friends are the real treasure! Not the gold, its just a byproduct. Ha!

Can you imagine $60 @ dwt ? I found a .6dwt dink today and it paid for gas and beer!

Awe come on Steve. Either you did not go far or you don't drink much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a good thing the price is up, it seems all we find these days is 1/4 and 1/2 dinks.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Micheal

Sarge

Actually gold did go up a bunch. Yes, the falling dollar has some influence, but demand is the key in this last upswing. India Central Bank buying 200 tonnes and also just announcing along with others they will be buying much more!

I think the US dollar is in serious jeopardy of losing it's status in the worldly economic picture. It could be a foregone conclusion. The likely successor would probably be gold. If that becomes a reality, this country -- and our worthless dollar -- will be in deep doo-doo.

Our government has basically been printing bad checks in the form of dollars ever since they started printing the Federal Reserve notes. The bailouts could have been the last straw for our creditors. Not that it matters, but I'd like to see the list of who actually is buying all this gold and why.