Wishing you all a Happy New Years

• Admin

Hello All,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year from Rob's Detector Sales. My wife and I were blessed this year with a baby girl. With the economy as bad as it is, we are also thankful we both have great jobs, in good health and the business is running very well. Despite some recent health problems with some family members the 2009 year has been good to us.

We just want to wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you all stay safe over this holiday weekend.

Take care,

Rob, Dawn and Riley

Thanks Rob & a Happy New Year to you and your growing family. Hope 2010 is a good year for you. Hope your Au finds are plenty (just leave a couple for me since I got skunked last yr.) The past year has been an up and down one, no gold on last yrs trip to Az., nor any in CO., the wife lost her job after 20 plus yrs and is still gainfully unemployed - it sucks working two jobs - but ya do what ya gotta do.

On the plus side my 87 yr old Dad came thru mitrol valve surgery with flying colors, my youngest son graduates from Marine Corp. boot camp on Jan. 15th, I'm looking forward to the trip to see him in San Diego, I did find a couple of prospecting buddies (H2Oprospector)to beep with from C-springs - Just gotta have the time to do it. All in all I am doing better than alot of folks out there so I guess it was a good year - it's better to be over the hill then under it. ;)

Stay safe and watch your back - Frosty

I wish all the forum members have a happy and prosperous new year!