Foggy & Chilly

Hendo,

Yep, my favorite heavy coil for the thick grass is my 12x15 Commander. I wore out the skidplate and need to get a couple on order (Rob). That coil...I think you know what it is (9x14 Advantage)...kind of lite for what I needed today, but it got the job done.

LuckyLundy

Hi rick

Nice nugget but if you can still dig in the ground it's not really chilly.

Here in Fairbanks today's temps -35 and dropping.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I live here, then summer comes and I don't have time to remember

to move and I am here for another winter. Still would like to have you up this summer even if I don't

make it out this year.

good luck on your next trip and save one for me.

Sean,

Yep, Jeff & I hunted with Steve up in his area and the sun peaked out for 30 minutes, I thought I was in Heaven!

Fairbanks -35 degrees!!! MHLAK, I don't know how you do it, I'd get cabin fever so bad...well I can't imagine! Hang in there.

LuckyLundy

I know why I don't live in Alaska anymore.....The weather.I lived in Anchorage for 22 of my 24 years in Alaska,with 1.5 years in Fairbanks I saw it get down to -55. When I tell people about the plug ins on the parking meters they think I'm kidding. I live in Arizona and am lovin life.I can detect 9-10 months a year in Stanton area. Or go up to the higher elevations for the other 3 months.Come on down!!!!

Dave