Gem Dandies

I'm blessed being involved in metal detecting with a group of people that love to share our knowledge, skills, and good fortune with each other. Sometimes it's a contest of who hiked the most, who found the littlest dink, the list is long of the stories around the camp of the day's hunt. But, the most cherrished gift to each other is sharing a hot patch of gold with our group. I wasn't on the hunt the day this hardrock pocket was found, yet I was honored with a nice slab the day of the cut. El Dorado turned the slab into three Gems. Thanks Men, may I find the next hot patch to share our smiles as we dig them up! Until our next hunt...which is soon!

LuckyLundy

Cabs.jpg

Nice looking cabs you have there Lucky. It looks like Steve made

the triangle shape cab into a pendant. That is very nice. As you

know, I have found a few species, but have had only a few cabbed

up. If I ever find the time, I will be taking him a few to cut

and polish for me. I need him to make me a few "thank you" pieces

for the folks that let me hunt their land.

Thanks for sharing the goods.

Cheers,

Matt

those are sweet lucky i wish there was a group to hunt with down here it would be a hundred times funner if i wasnt the only guy with a PI in my county keep up the posts you guys are like my online mining partners later dude Justin

those are sweet lucky i wish there was a group to hunt with down here it would be a hundred times funner if i wasnt the only guy with a PI in my county keep up the posts you guys are like my online mining partners later dude Justin

Where are you located BB...i think i saw on one of your posts, but i can't remember. I just met a new friend I got a quad from and he is from Phoenix. Don't have a PI yet, but i do have a GB2. I am going to try to learn it before i pick up a 5000.. :rolleyes: .....That's how long it will take me to learn it!

paul

Archived