Minelab Commander & Coiltek Goldstalker coils available

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know there are some coils available if anyone is searching for them. Here are some of the coils I now have in stock that were on backorder for some time -

Minelab Commander 15x12 Mono Elliptical

Coiltek Goldstalker 14-inch Mono Elliptical

Coiltek Goldstalker 14-inch Mono Round

Call between 4pm -8pm Monday thru Friday if you're interested in one. Several of them have sold, but I still have a few of each in stock.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know there are some coils available if anyone is searching for them. Here are some of the coils I now have in stock that were on backorder for some time -

Minelab Commander 15x12 Mono Elliptical

Coiltek Goldstalker 14-inch Mono Elliptical

Coiltek Goldstalker 14-inch Mono Round

Call between 4pm -8pm Monday thru Friday if you're interested in one. Several of them have sold, but I still have a few of each in stock.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob,

Are dealers the only authorized people to test coils? If not, I sure would like to be a test person here in Colorado

• Admin

Hello H2OProspector,

Minelab don't have any type of field testers besides the dealers that are testing new ones when they are available. I do most of all the field testing for new Coiltek products here in the US. I have a few new products that I'm currently testing, but they are not available for the public yet.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison

Archived