Don't Give Your Spot Up!

It was one of them days, my first target was a keeper. My Wife, Robin is suffering from a spell of back pains, she was slowy catching up to our location for the morning hunt. I showed her my dink and told her to check this area real good. I moved several yards from her, so our machines wouldn't talk to each other. I was hunting about 15 minutes when she ask me to dig the rest of the fairly deep hole. She looked like she was in some pain, so I went over and asked where is the target. The bottom right cornor of the hole she said. 4 more inches down and the target was out of the hole, a big banging target. I told her it's one of two things a square nail or a nice nugget! I got the target in my scoop, the first try and grabed a handful of dirt from it. I had the target in my hand, dumped the dirt in the scoop and tossed my handful of dirt back into the scoop. I heard something hit the bottom of the plastic scoop, I told her it was a nugget and it sounded pretty nice. I seen it when I shook the scoop and handed her a dirty nugget, she asked what is it? I told her to wipe the dirt off...then she smiled (4.1 dwt'er). I scraped up one more dink and we called it a day! Robin, is red hot and I'm going to ask her to pick up some Lotto tickets! Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

2Sep10.jpg

:D:D

It was one of them days, my first target was a keeper. My Wife, Robin is suffering from a spell of back pains, she was slowy catching up to our location for the morning hunt. I showed her my dink and told her to check this area real good. I moved several yards from her, so our machines wouldn't talk to each other. I was hunting about 15 minutes when she ask me to dig the rest of the fairly deep hole. She looked like she was in some pain, so I went over and asked where is the target. The bottom right cornor of the hole she said. 4 more inches down and the target was out of the hole, a big banging target. I told her it's one of two things a square nail or a nice nugget! I got the target in my scoop, the first try and grabed a handful of dirt from it. I had the target in my hand, dumped the dirt in the scoop and tossed my handful of dirt back into the scoop. I heard something hit the bottom of the plastic scoop, I told her it was a nugget and it sounded pretty nice. I seen it when I shook the scoop and handed her a dirty nugget, she asked what is it? I told her to wipe the dirt off...then she smiled (4.1 dwt'er). I scraped up one more dink and we called it a day! Robin, is red hot and I'm going to ask her to pick up some Lotto tickets! Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

2Sep10.jpg

Lucky, I think that I would do the digging and let Robin do her thing. Great job Robin. Keep-um comming. Tell Robin I'll put her in my suit case when I go to WA.(HA) I will be happy with one of those in the Outback. :D Doug

Archived