Great Service! Detector Pro...

Most times we are more prone to talk about bad experiences rather than the praise the good ones.

With that said, after 3 years my Black Widows finally failed on one side. Knowing that Detector Pro has a great warranty I called them first thing last Tuesday morning, and they said to send the set in straight away. I did so promptly, and I have the repaired set in my hands today. Keep in mind that Detector Pro is in New York. That is a 6 business day turn around, and I couldn`t be happier. Apparently they had to replace the crossover wire.

Anyway, Kudos to the Detector Pro Staff for getting my favorite headphones back to me so promptly. (and right before another trip).. Its nice to know that my (expensive to me) headphones are backed up by the customer service based team in New York... Thank You!

Adam

I seem to average sending my Black Widows in about once a year and everytime I've sent them in I've gotten a quick turnaround. Heck I accidentally sent my 4000 to them once and the guy called me up as soon as he received it and sent it back. I have nothing but good things to say about Detector Pro's customer service because it's certainly top notch!

Del

Kudos to DetectorPro. I have had the same excellent cutomer service! Black Widow's are the best

headphone I have ever used for detecting. When I sent mine back for a crossover wire, they even

replaced a volume knob that I lost and I did not even ask them to. I love my BlackWidows. I like

to put a t-shirt cover over the ears to wick away sweat and replace the covers every month or so. I

attach the covers with a zip tie.

Cheers,

Matt

I seem to average sending my Black Widows in about once a year and everytime I've sent them in I've gotten a quick turnaround. Heck I accidentally sent my 4000 to them once and the guy called me up as soon as he received it and sent it back. I have nothing but good things to say about Detector Pro's customer service because it's certainly top notch!

Del

Hi Del,

That made my day. ROTFPML Next time, PM me and I'll send you my address so you can send me yopu headphones. No... you won't be getting them back :lol::lol::lol:

Robert

I have a big mug with a head size of 7 5/8 to 7 3/4. Are the Black Widow headphones too tight fitting for a person with a bigger head ??

(Because from the picture the Black Widow's phone cups look MUCH 'thicker' than the regular Gray Ghosts and Ultimates.)

Thank you.

Black Widows are tight for a big headed guy when you first get them, but they loosen up after a while...Detector Pro is absolutely the BEST... I've been using the Black Widows since they first came out...I have a couple pairs and when I've sent them back for repair it was super fast and no questions asked...I recommend them above all other head phone makers!!!!.... Cheers, Unc

Hi Del,

That made my day. ROTFPML Next time, PM me and I'll send you my address so you can send me yopu headphones. No... you won't be getting them back :lol::lol::lol:

Robert

Yeah Robert it was a pain! At that time I was sending my 4000 and Black Widows in to have them both repaired and the guy at the UPS store switched the labels around and put them on the wrong boxes. It sure was a headache to deal with! It all worked out though so it wasn't a big deal.

Black Widows are tight for a big headed guy when you first get them, but they loosen up after a while...Detector Pro is absolutely the BEST... I've been using the Black Widows since they first came out...I have a couple pairs and when I've sent them back for repair it was super fast and no questions asked...I recommend them above all other head phone makers!!!!.... Cheers, Unc

Thank you, that helps, with Minelab SD/GP(X) machines, do people run their Black Widows with the Limiter Switch ON or OFF ??

Archived