Mesa GPAA Gold Show, Jan. 15th & 16th

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know "Rob's Detector Sales" will be at the upcoming Mesa GPAA Gold Show on Jan. 15th and 16th. The show is on Saturday and Sunday and is expected to be a very good show with a full house of vendors and a expected record attendence through the front door.

If you make if down to the show, make sure you stop over and say hello. I will have a good display of Minelab products along with all the other stuff I carry. I also will have a few new items for sale this year along with the great gold display that I will have there.

I'm hoping to have more support staff with me this year, so I can chat with more people wanting to learn more about gold prospecting with a metal detector.

Hope to see you there,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Pawcheck,

I think the only person that would know that would be Nancy at the GPAA. She pretty much coordinates all the shows. That being said, some vendors decide at the last minute they will show, so the list might not be up to date until a few days before the show dates.

If you make it down to the show, stop over to our booths and introduce yourself.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Archived