Gold Starvation or Not.....

Well if I was a gold miner I would starve to death or maybe not......

Could have got all three of these lady's with one shot today -

NPPatchTrip1006800x600.jpg

Dispite having !!!GPS COORDINATES !!! given to me where these nuggets were found I still skunked out today!! And that skunk is starting to really stink.... :angry:

NPPatchTrip1003800x600.jpg

Maybe I should just sell this GPX5000!....YEA RIGHT.. more gold will come. :lol: Good luck to all and Happy Easter!!

Hope the pictures show up on this thread.

Could have got all three of these lady's with one shot today -

NPPatchTrip1006800x600.jpg

Dispite having !!!GPS COORDINATES !!! given to me where these nuggets where found I still skunked out today!! And that skunk is starting to really stink.... :angry:

NPPatchTrip1003800x600.jpg

Maybe I should just sell this GPX5000!....YEA RIGHT.. more gold will come. :lol: Good luck to all and Happy Easter!!

Hope the pictures show up on this thread.

Mighty nice lookin' nuggets there, and the deer are healthy, too. I sure wish the powers that be in California would get their heads out of their bungholes and allow us to hunt doe, even if just for one season. The average ratio is one buck to every 70 doe according to one of the DFG Biologists I spoke to. Here's how bad the "herd management" in California is:

Deer Tags Issued in 2010 --- 174,416

Total Reported Deer Kill --- 14,817

Hunter Success Rate for the whole state --- 8.5%

Dispite having !!!GPS COORDINATES !!! given to me where these nuggets were found I still skunked out today!! And that skunk is starting to really stink.... :angry:

Maybe I should just sell this GPX5000!....YEA RIGHT.. more gold will come. :lol:

You jokingly laugh of your true frustration, and I can tell your discouragement is mounting..It shows in your posts...

Welcome to the real world of detecting.....It is work, and alot of it....none of it comes as easy as you aparently thought.

Hey bro just keep it up usually an early first nugget is just luck soon that luck will teach you where and what to look for. Ive gone weeks without a new patch but when i find one the nuggets pop out every trip untill its done then its on to look again. NEVER GIVE UP most people do this for a few years before they truly become in tune with every aspect, i learn something new every trip. Another thing to take in is that Greaterville is a tough place (dificulty 9) with many of the multi pound patches already found (still more ,just not as obious as the first ones) only the hard work is left for us Crazies :D ill be out this week if you want to patch hunt with me hit me up

You jokingly laugh of your true frustration, and I can tell your discouragement is mounting..It shows in your posts...

Welcome to the real world of detecting.....It is work, and alot of it....none of it comes as easy as you aparently thought.

Yo wise Yoda - you sound a little grumpy there - you jealous I'm jockin' the doe's or pimpin' another guys nuggs.... :lol::lol: If I'd didn't love doing it, I'd stop. Nothing that's easy is really worth the while - frustration comes with the game but so does patience. I just wish MineLab would make a WeedEater and metal detector in one.

Border really like to hook up again. Got a little time off soon. PM me.

Hey guy, my best site is a Br'ier Rabbit briar patch! I replaced the weed eater string with a saw blade. 60+ nuggets later and we still weed whack to find more. Painfull but productive, but not as bad as the shovel drill, but that's another story.

Archived