What I use for Training Customers

• Admin

Hello All,

Many have asked me how I do my training session and what I use. Here is exactly the setup I use and can be used in different combinations. The pictures show below are my personal Minelab GPX5000 with a Goldscreamer Power Pack system along with the items I use during training. I use one of Doc's new External Mini-Speakers, Y-Splitter and Black Widow Headphones.

The Y-Splitter allows me to use any combination of a single headphone, dual headphones or a headphones along with an exteral speaker.

Customer really like to be able to hear what I'm hearing on the metal detector and we can even practice on the faint targets with two sets of headphones.

training01.JPG

training02.JPG

training03.JPG

I have all these items now in stock if anyone is looking to do the same thing.

Take care,

Rob Allison

By The Way. For those of you that I been wanting to try a duel speaker set up. My "Y" Splitter works perfect. Plug in your two speakers and off you go.

The little speaker Rob is using is my new little Power Dot. I still have our standard Slim Line speaker which is 49.95. However some guys don't know if they would ever use a speaker and so they don't won't to put out $50. So the Power Dot is a great compromise, for the occasional user or someone who wants to mount their speaker on the control box cover so when they lay their detector down and take off their headphones, they can still hear their detector.

We modify each Power Dot by putting the HIGHEST QUALITY gold plated 1/4 inch male plug on each speaker and wiring it so it is compatible with your stock Minelab GPX battery to automatically kick the battery amplifier into the BOOST mode.

While the Power Dot is small in size the quality of sound is superb! It rivals the sound of the Slim Line speaker and the price is only $35.

Two Power Dots and a stereo splitter and you have quality sounding dual speaker setup.

Doc

Archived