New GPX5000 Soil Timings Quick Reference

Just got some labels in from the printer;

GPX5000 Soil Timings Quick Reference UV Protected Full Color Vinyl Adhesive Label. They fit perfectly on your upper rod.

They are listed on Ebay.

Soil Timings Label

These were printed with permission of Minelab and will be included free with each set of Jonathan Porter's GPX5000. If you have already purchased a set of JP's DVD's please email me your postal address and I will drop one in the mail to you.

Just got some labels in from the printer;

GPX5000 Soil Timings Quick Reference UV Protected Full Color Vinyl Adhesive Label. They fit perfectly on your upper rod.

They are listed on Ebay.

These were printed with permission of Minelab and will be included free with each set of Jonathan Porter's GPX5000. If you have already purchased a set of JP's DVD's please email me your postal address and I will drop one in the mail to you.

What a brilliant idea DOC and very generous to boot. Another thing to add to the timings information about soil types etc is always remember the FP suggestions under the General Search mode tab are your 'friend in need' :-), ever get stuck on what is a good all round setting for the majority of ground types etc then just refer to that mode.

Am out bush at the moment folks but have found over 300 little nuggets in the past 2 weeks with my 5000 using the same settings as shown in the video. The Blitz coil is becoming very popular here in Aussie land as well with very good results for people revisiting old patches (especially at the current gold price).

JP

Hey Doc...What a great idea...It looks like it will work for the GPX4500 too... I've really learned a lot from JP's "The SETA Project" ... Really smoothed things out for me and I've only finished the first of two disks! .. I'd sure like to get one of those stickers for my 4500 ... Thanks, Ron

Uncle Ron,

Consider yourself hooked up; I'll put one in the mail.

Doc

Hey Doc...What a great idea...It looks like it will work for the GPX4500 too... I've really learned a lot from JP's "The SETA Project" ... Really smoothed things out for me and I've only finished the first of two disks! .. I'd sure like to get one of those stickers for my 4500 ... Thanks, Ron

Archived