Laying in the water...

Hey All, I grabbed the mask and snorkle and went sniping this afternoon. It was a bit over a hundred to so a good day to just lay in the water. This area has been sniped and dredged over the years but there is still some left..... TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Ray finds gold better than anybody I know, works harder at it too. He has been writing a book. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Hopefully an autographed version. You will never meet a nicer man than Ray. He is tougher than nails. I saw him fan himself with poison oak. It was a hot day! Hope to get to hunt gold with you again soon Ray.

Semper Fi

-Joe AKA joeforthegold

Hey All, I grabbed the mask and snorkle and went sniping this afternoon. It was a bit over a hundred to so a good day to just lay in the water. This area has been sniped and dredged over the years but there is still some left..... TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Yeah that pretty cool. I wonder how would a underwater detector do? I wish my back would let me I could spend the rest of my life dredge. good luck