Minelab Custom Packages

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Its about that time of year when the phones start to ring off the hook during the evenings. A question that pops up often is "can I customize my bundle package?" The answer has always been YES. If there is something in the package that you want to swap out, we can switch it out and you only will pay the difference of the price if the coil or accessory is more than what you want to swap. We can also swap the entire package, certain items or whatever is needed. The GPX5000 package right now is one of the hottest on the market, so most just take it as is.

We are one of only a handful of dealers that offer a great bundle package, take pride in our shipping and handling, personally take customers into the field (not some rep or guy that hasn't even used the detector you purchased) and offer unlimited phone, email and forum support beyond the sale.

I'm not beating a drum here, but I hear it every year how a dealer promised field instructions with them, but they ended up going out with a rep or someone that don't even use that detector they purchased. I don't think I would be happy with that! Even better, being promised a full days worth, but rather a few days in their backyard detecting ...

It's no BS with Rob's Detector Sales, you get what you're promised, if not more!

We would love to earn your business the honest way. Feel free to call or email us anytime with questions, comments or concerns.

Phone 623.362.1459

email - auplacers@yahoo.com

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived