LoboST finds yellow again

Momma was playing with the ponies and the munchkins were with the grandparents. That meant I gotta go swing the stick for a while. Got my first piece about noon, and turned out to be a little pocket. 39 pieces in a 4 square foot area. Two hours on my knees digging dinks, what a blast!! They're not big, but they're yellow. Total weight was 1.3 grams...Thanks to Ray for all of the help

post-39082-0-72743500-1324398941_thumb.j

Good finds Ray!

Glad you got out and got some gold in the process.

Keep at it..there are biggens out there with your name on them. :)

Tom H.

Momma was playing with the ponies and the munchkins were with the grandparents. That meant I gotta go swing the stick for a while. Got my first piece about noon, and turned out to be a little pocket. 39 pieces in a 4 square foot area. Two hours on my knees digging dinks, what a blast!! They're not big, but they're yellow. Total weight was 1.3 grams...Thanks to Ray for all of the help

good looking AU , i ALSO HAVE A LOBOST , AT WHAT DEAPTH WAS YOUR FIND ???

the first was about 2 to three inches the rest were about 2 inches. I dug out an area around the first one and found most in the spoils pile. Just must have been a little pocket. They were all faint signals, but they were sharp with no tail to the tone.

I found 10 more crumbs in the same area yesterday for .4 grams.

• 2 weeks later...

that pocket still lives

2 more for rugerguy

1 for holly

0 for me ,

p.s. I did add 20 or so more pieces of lead to my collection from down in execution gulch. lol

don't need to buy fishing weights for my ocean trip this year.

hope your pocket keeps producing.

thanks to the Raygun, for helping us become gold detectorist.

take care

Todd

Archived