Saturday's Field Instructions

• Admin

Hello All,

Yesterday I still managed to take out a couple of customers, even though I was dealing with a broken wrist. :huh: Steve & his Brother Mike drove down from Colorado (now living in California) for their field instructions on their new Minelab GPX-5000 metal detector. The weather was overall pretty fair with just a few short bouts of light rain. After a couple of hours I needed to ice my wrist, so Thank God I have great partners that were able to assist in the training for these new customers.

Steve & Mike both had their share of digging trash, deep targets and then almost at the end of the day they scored a nice nugget around a Dwt in an old pile, the old-timers left behind. They both were pretty excited about the find and felt really confident how to operate the GPX-5000 when they get to the Dale District in California.

Thanks to you both for your business. Mike, when you're ready for your GPX-5000, give me a call like you mentioned. Looking forward to hearing about your success in California with your new Minelab.

Here are a few pictures of Mike, Steve and the nugget they found in Arizona.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived