Quartzsite Gold Atlas - Now Available!!

• Admin

Hello All,

Tomorrow I have a meeting with Dr. Erik Melchiorre. I will also have a large stock of the new Quartzsite Gold Atlas in stock and ready to sell. I have placed the product on my online store, so you can start ordering tonight.

You can puchase the book here - Quartzsite Gold Atlas Book

I also have several nice specimens and nuggets displayed in this new book. Here is some information about the book if anyone is interested -

Qv1Cover.jpg

Dozens of color photos of gold nuggets and specimens

Full color fold-out map of placer areas

Historical pictures and ghost-town details

Geochemical analyses of gold, including purity of nuggets and richness of placers

A comprehensive guide to the history, character, and distribution of placer and lode gold from the Northern Dome Rock Mountains near Quartzsite, Arizona (Weaver I Mining District)

by Dr. Erik Melchiorre

Table of Contents

Acknowledgements

Preface

Chapter 1 Introduction and Geology

Chapter 2 Methods Used in this Study

Chapter 3 Discovery

Chapter 4 La Paz and Ehrenberg

Chapter 5 Middle Camp

Chapter 6 Mariquitta Gulch Area

Chapter 7 Diablo Gulch Area

Chapter 8 Oldman Tanque Area

Chapter 9 Bowyer Gap and Beyond

References

APPENDIX A 1864 Arizona Territorial Census

APPENDIX B Maps & Color Plates of Lode & Placer Gold

Gold Club List and Author Biography

This is going to be another hot selling book, like the Rich Hill Gold Atlas and Octave Gold Mine book.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• 4 months later...

Rob... I just got a copy of Dr. Erik Melchiorre's book. Volumn l, Northern Dome Rock Mountains.

It is a great read!. I found the section of "Geochemisty of the Placer Gold," pgs 112-117, most

valuable information for anyone who is interested in "black sands."

As for me, I now look foreward to Vol. 2, Southern Dome Rock Mns. My old stomping grounds

in the 1980's. Also, last but not least, the photos of Rob's nuggets and "speci" are great eye candy.

• Admin

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I sure miss the Quartzsite area. Used to be one of my favorite spots to hunt back in the early 90's, but just too much traffic out there now. Thanks for the comments on the nuggets and specimens, several of them didn't make the book that should have.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison