Used Minelab GPX-5000 for Sale with Extras!!

• Admin

Hello All,

Well today I just picked up another used Minelab GPX-5000 Serial # B8005163

SOLD TODAY (1) Used Minelab GPX-5000 metal detector, great conditon, all stock accessories included. Most of all the stock accessories and both searchcoils are new, never used. This unit also has a Coiltek Pocket Rocket system with two batteries, chargers and pouch & Coiltek Goldstalker Mono Searchcoil. I'm asking $4,700 + shipping on this unit (cash, cashier's check or wire/bank transfer as payment). The unit can also be picked up in person if needed. This detector was purchased through Rob's Detector Sales.

I don't expect this unit to last long, as there are very few used Minelab GPX-5000's on the market. I will not hold the unit, first come first serve on this unit. I can only hold if payment in full is paid in advance. The extra battery system and Coiltek coil are valued new at over $750.00

Contact Rob @ Rob's Detector Sales by using the contact information below -

emails - [email protected] or [email protected]

• Admin

Hey Robert,

You are correct, but I believe one was purchased after that date, the other probably before. Regardless, I will cover them for that amount of time if the warranty is not available. :D They are both in great shape and I doubt anyone will have problems with them.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived