Prescott for the 4TH

Gosh Patrick you offer to throw a party and no one even RSVPs.

Think maybe it's time to change your socks or something? :)

Ruby and I will be celebrating the Fourth on the upper Gila river. A little too far to make a run to Prescott over the weekend.

Sure would be nice to see you. If you can't make it this far east maybe you could post a picture of yourself on this forum.

Secret project is going well. We should have a sample to test on you in the next couple of days ... er months.

Dang Clay, you know I don't wear socks or something !

Great to hear from you two anyway.

As far as the test material, you will need to make it very easy and fool/idiot proof for me as usual. Of course I think that's the reason you use me anyway. "If Patrick can work it, well........."

Give that pretty girl a hug for me,

Patrick.....

Hey Patrick, the fourth is on Wednesday... are you talking the weekend before or after the holiday? I don't know much about the area, I have only been to Lynx Creek Panning area north of the pay camp ground. I have been wanting to check out the Bannie Mine Road area.

More Au to you, Robert

Hello Robert. I will be there the 4th - 8th. I don;'t know the area at all either. Not sure how much time I will have for prospecting anyway. Let me know if you get there, and maybe have a cold one.

Patrick.....

Patrick:

Just a heads up....Prescott is going to be a ZOO at that time. With the Rodeo and all the festivities.

Just so you can plan.

Tom H.

Archived