Customer selling Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold for $625

• Admin

Hello All,

I recently had a local customer here in Arizona purchase a Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold metal detector. After field instructions and finding his first gold nugget, the customer had a huge interests in what the Minelab GPX 5000 could do, so he's taking the plung and selling the 705 for a GPX 5000. :P

Customer paid $729 + Arizona sales tax, but is letting it go for $625.00 cash if anyone is interested. The unit was only used once and is practically brand new.

Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack, serial # 40427515871

Call me at 623-362-1459 if you're interested in the unit. Customer isn't too interested in shipping the unit at least for now.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

What do you guys think about this one versus the Tesoro Lobo? Also Rob, does this come with any accessories? Just shopping around, looking for a decent detector for a decent price.

Stevo

i got a tesoro lobo its nice but a x-terra 705 gold would wolud be much better!!!

• Admin

Hey Stevo,

Sorry it took a bit to get back with you. I've been out of town for about a week and just trying to catch up on the forum posts. The customer upgraded to a GPX, but he did get the X-Terra 705 bundle package with his purchase. He didn't mention anything about it, but my guess it that it's all includes. I will get with him today/tomorrow to verify, but it should be this -

X-Terra 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector

Koss UR 30 headphones

Control Box Cover

Nugget Scoop

Gold Nugget for testing (my guess he keeping this one!) :)

Hope this helps. I've had a dozen or so emails about this unit. Let me know if you're interested.

Rob Allison

Steve, I don't believe you will gain much buying the x-705 over the LST...except the x-705 works well in wet, salt sand at the beach...the Lobo st willnot with a standard coil. I never tried add on my lst at the beach...that might make it functional there...

Not trying to start a detector war, I had a lobo and enjoyed it...I have a x70 and three coils and it is a good toy that has found coin, jewellery and a few little nugglets...

fred