Rob's Detector Sales is now offering training courses to the public

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a quick note if you haven't seen it. Rob's Detector Sales is now offering training courses throughout the 2013 season for anymore interesting in searching for gold nuggets with a metal detector. I have "pinned" a topic at the top of the forums for all to see. I will continue to update the information and post the schedule of open dates.

We will have several experienced instructors helping out, all with at least 15+ years experience searching for gold nuggets. All of my instructors have found hundreds, if not thousands of gold nuggets. I've been wanting to do this for years, but wanted to make sure I have the absolute best instructors available, not only with gold under their belt, but experience with the various metal detectors that are used.

We will have at least several Minelab and Fisher metal detectors available for use, if you don't own your own metal detector.

All the classes will be held on private mineral claims that have produced hundreds of nuggets in the past. Outings will be either around the Rich Hill area or in the Bradshaw Mountain, both historical gold nugget producers.

Best of all, you keep all the gold and treasures you find!

More coming soon ....

• Admin

Hey Guys,

The first group of field instructions was this weekend. We had 5 customers out, all had their own detectors, but some wanted a test run on the GPX 5000 for an hour or so. More than half the group found at least one nugget, one customer scored 2 right off. Everyone seemed very happy with the training and area they got to hunt.

If you join us on one of these outing, all the gold you find it yours and you can even use a Minelab (including the GPX 5000) or Fisher metal detector if you don't own your own.

Here is a group shot, minus one customer that wouldn't stop detecting for the picture ... :P

Give us a call to learn more about the 2013 season schedule.

Rob Allison