Heading to Mongolia for Gold

• Admin

Hello All,

A few weekends ago Roy and his wife from Tucson, Arizona came down to get instructions on the GPX 5000. Roy and his wife purchased a bundle of GPX 5000's and a bunch of searchcoils to take with them to Mongolia to hunt for gold nuggets. Sounds like they might be one of the largest groups with 5000's over there and I'm hoping they score big time!

Wishing you both the best of luck and hopefully you can get all those GPX 5000's over some Mongolia gold quickly. Thanks once again for allowing Rob's Detector Sales the opportunity to supply you and your family.

Rob Allison

I was thinking the same thing Adam, Robs going to Mongolia??

A lot gold being discovered there. Ive read that if you can hook up with one of the local gold "ninjas"you can do well with a detector.

AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I would have thought the same ..... wish I could go over there, heard some very interesting stories about big gold.

AzNuggetBob - This couple has a lot of family over there that are actually working the goldfields with primitive methods. Many areas have been dug down to bedrock, mounts of paydirt piled up, so the detectors might do well.

They said there will be in contact with me and might need more GPX 5000's in the near future! :)

Hey Guys

From what I've heard the local gov is lax on small time gold hunters there. a lot of people coming from all over to dig.

I think their just trying to promote and the kick start their economy,

but old metal tools,bone,dino's included or stone artifacts is a different story. they are a little touchy about their artifacts

and my #1 treasure hunting/nugget hunting rule is no matter were you are dont p.o.the locals over artifacts. ;):)

AzNuggetBob

ISoldMy4000 ToAGuy FromMongolia.....BackIn2011.... HeInvitedMeOver, ButIHaveBeenTooBusy!!!!

IWouldLoveToCheckItOut