Yesterdays 19.9 Grams !

So my hunting partner and I decided to hit the new patch we located about a week ago. The first one is the hardest to find, but like most of the time..theirs more and we proved that correct again... My partner found a beauty of 7.5 grams, and I located three totaling over 19 grams...they are coarse and have no attached quartz. I am thinking the source may be near..maybe wishful thinking but never know. We will continue working this site as well as others that have produced for us. The pictures are not great as I just took them this morning with my cheap cell phone. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving !! post-65703-0-80447500-1385564044_thumb.jpost-65703-0-78651600-1385564056_thumb.jpost-65703-0-11810100-1385564066_thumb.j

Kyle... I have found some nice gold on BLM land open areas, friends claims and recently I have been granted access to private properties to hunt on with my hunting partner. Both of us work extremely hard to build relationships with land owners that we know, the beauty of this is once you gain access on some large tracts..you pretty much can work the areas for years !! The last few nuggets pictured above are on private property.

Man! What a way to kick off Thanksgiving :)
Thats cool you guys found that gold. Hope you find a lot more patches.

Good luck to ya.

Go get some more green gold :)
Tom H.

Roo,

The secret is I live near many of my sites...I also hunt around 5 days a week...so my odds are better than most who have to drive hours to hunt. And lately...I have been lucky with getting permission to hunt private property. Now as far as which country has the big gold? Seems you guys in Australia are still finding those nice sun bakers...can't say the same here.... ohh and remember that 12 pound nugget that was supposed to have been found in Sierra County, California? lol ..:)

It was from Australia... :) Good Hunting ...

Ha, ha an Aussie nugget that migrated! :D Funny the stories that come out of nugget finds. One was found here several months ago, a big one, but all that was true was that it was found. (Media story) - Supposedly by a new comer, just brought a new coil, went to a hammered place, misses said that thing better pay for itself, bingo big nugget.... (Actual story) = found with a bulldozer on a claim! :lol: