The new Minelab mid-range detector

Steve looks like you'll have two new water proof toys to play with on your stomping grounds. I did some work a few years ago on the original F3 compact and asked long and hard then if they could produce something for the gold game in the same housing (I had you in mind at the time :) ), isn't competition a hoot? ^_^

JP

Hey Big John

If what we see and read the two detectors have a lot in common. Now to see how the price will compare and what will be said about this new Minelab. What the ATX has to offer so far has all been positive and for most a positive price for a gold detector.

The only question for you is Did you field test this one????

Chuck

Oh Kyle

What I said was that what the ad said looked like what the F3 looked like. On the ad in LT you couldn't see really see what the sam hill it was because it was so small. Why you go back and read again what I said .

It's good to see that Garrett American made got it right But now to see if Minelab that's had it right for so long got it right in this detector.

When it comes down to it I'll spend my money on what I think. I'm not from the show me state but what the field report says will win me over.

Chuck

Hi JP,

I have been harassing White's for years for a waterproof TDI and Minelab for years for a waterproof PI of any sort. Heck, even Tesoro makes a waterproof PI. Minelab has been notably lacking in that regard forever. Better late than never. And yes, competition is great. Nice to see things heating up. Now if Fisher and White's would just do something.

Goldstudmuffin

You've got coin detectors that come near to what you want but not in a PI detector as of yet.

All I wanted was a digging arm on one.HaHa

I know I've hunted before and if scrap iron was worth a lot I'd been rich. Just like back in the gold rush days not all got rich.

Chuck