Still here, still alive, still in business.

Despite what is apparently a pretty popular rumor. I am still in business and going strong.

I've had at least 5 guys in the last two weeks call and say, "Wow I'm glad to get a hold of you, I heard you went out of business?"

Makes me wonder if money is well spent on those ads I run in the prospecting magazines, when people think you are dead.

Any way, still here, still kicking. Anything you see on my site can be purchased from Rob at the same price so call Rob with your orders and call me just to say hi.

Doc

Well, you know you're in that generation (before us baby boomers) that work all the time. You need to get out a bit more and socialize. Haven't seen you at a gathering in abit over a year. Money isn't everything!

Will buy you a cocktail at Bill's next outing, if you are so inclined ;-) or coffee. Just be there! Just wing it like you usually do, swoop in for a couple of nuggets, shake some hands of those who admire ya, then swoop out, BUT DO IT!

Shep

Yeh, I know Fred!. I tell people I've had 13 heart attacks in the past 13 years, they say, OH! You don't look like your sick1 my question, is so what should I look like?

I mean, Heart attack, Prostate problems, diabete's, and a bad Hip. High Blood Pressure, I take 21 meds a day. I guess the GOV. should get something for all that money! Grubstake

• Admin

Hey Doc,

I wish you would quite going out of business ... It makes it difficult to get products on time. :P Doc is still in business and going strong. Doc has not only been a long time friend, but the best Distributor one could have for products.

There are times when I'm out of products and Doc can get them out the next morning and the customer is happy. Thanks for always being there Doc!!

Yeah, Doc ... You do need to hit an outing here or there ... Your porta potty tent always classes up the joint :D ... Seriously, looking forward to seeing you out there ... Mayhaps the Dodacious one will whip up a pot o' beans in that awesome bean pot you got her back in the days of the Vuture Bean-O-Rama's! ... Cheers, Unc

Hey Shep, Doc is only in his early 60's So Him and I are BABY BOOMERS! I'm in my mid 60's.

Doc, I knew you were still around. US old farts are hard to get rid of! Grubstake

I'll be 65 in April, still trying to figure out this Medicare thingy I am supposed to sign up for. Apparently they have different insurance for your different parts. Part A, is that your ASS? Then Part B, is that for your BALLS? Then Part C, is that for you C-ck? Because I am pretty sure Part D is for your Dick. Because that's the only parts us old guys are concerned about.

Dpc

Yeah, Doc ... You do need to hit an outing here or there ... Your porta potty tent always classes up the joint :D ... Seriously, looking forward to seeing you out there ... Mayhaps the Dodacious one will whip up a pot o' beans in that awesome bean pot you got her back in the days of the Vuture Bean-O-Rama's! ... Cheers, Unc

That isn't a porta potty tent, that is my shower tent. I never go to bed dirty. Just can't do it. I never seem to hear when the outtings are.

Doc

Doc, I don't have TO WORRY ABOUT ALL THAT sh*&, I have all my medical with the VA, I kept that Medicare part A Hospitaliztion, But its at no cost, I already payed for it, My wife has Part A, Part B and it comes out of her Social Security Check Automatic, her Champ VA , is at no cost to her, and takes the place of her part D For her meds. VA says I'm coversed, under the OBAMA Care Rules, So Screw them, the President that is. Grubstake