Got out today...

Hello all, GoldRiverMike came up to Redding today for a hunt. After meeting up we headed out to a spot that I usually score a few nice pieces. We did a few loops to look at some other draws but ended up back at the pre-selected site and began to detect. We were both using PI's and had detected for almost an hour with no results. After taking a short break I went a bit lower on the slope and right away got nice soft signal. It turned out to nice rough bit that was .74 grams. Another half an hour and Mike hollered at me that he had just found a nugget. I went over and he had found a nice piece, about twice the size of my piece. We hit it again and within fifteen minutes Mike hollered out again, he found another. This one was a bit smaller. Mike will have to post the weight on his pieces and may have some other pictures. The two on top are Mike's and the other one is mine. Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

post-197-0-72899700-1393383148_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Ray,

You're always getting out there and kicking butt! Thanks for posting your finds and the pictures. They are always great to see, especially when you can't get out there a chase gold for any reason.

Hope to see more pictures and stories in the near future. It's raining like "Cat's and Dog's" here now.