GPX Customers score along with the Instructor :)

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend I had several Minelab GPX 5000 customer come out for their field instructions. One customer was from the Wickenburg, AZ area and the other drove in from Riverside, CA. After a few hours of instructions on the GPX 5000's, both customers were out swinging. Within no time Lori from Wickenburg scored her first nugget. Within a few more hours she had 4 more nuggets to add to her collection. Jeff from California was off to a slower start, but later in the day popped 2 nuggets, being his first nugget finds.

Happy Minelab Customers!

During the course of the weekend, I was able to do a bit of beeping. I found three small ones the first day, then 4 the second day (3.4 Dwt's).

Thanks for your business and friendship!

It's still out there....

Way to go Rob.

Training is the only way to go when your new to the 5000. With it you hit the ground running and it's always best to know what your doing in the field to cut time loss.

You may have only two weeks for the trip your on and you could spend all of it learning the 5000.

Your way ahead buying from dealers like Rob that offer training with the sale.

I know on what I said I repeated myself but better here you hear me than too late.

Chuck Anders