NO hunt sunday

Hey all.

welp, had grand and glorious plans to go back to a wash with dad that ive not hit for a year or so and dig it out with the d11 on sunday...but, had a minor set back at work last night!

had a afterburner break loose from its cradle and got my hand...could have been a lot worse.

Just trying to figure out if I can still swing and dig with one arm :)

Pretty cool to look in your hand and can see how your tendons work when you move your fingers!

Feels exquisit! I think Rob can sypathise with this one :)
WARNING>>>>GRAPHIC...

Tom H.

OUCH!!

Hey Tom... that looks like it smarts... a lot!!! No doubt... you could swing with one arm!! But! if it opened enough to see your cables working inside ..... I'd give it at least a week.... cause I know if it was me and I went.... I'd be using it... Besides !!! it'll still be there when your hand is ready.

Take care -n- heal fast, Doug

Looks like alot of pain Tom. I think you need to take a break, cant take a chance of getting an infection in that hand.

Hope you heal up soon.

Bill

• Admin

Hey Tom,

Well good to hear it wasn't any worse. Make sure you rest up and get healed up before trying to push it too much. I tried to detector too soon after I broke my wrist and it caused a lot of swelling and pain. My wrist will never be the same, but Im sure your hand will be fine once healed.

Take care bud!

Great stiching job!!!! I love that blue catgut!

Yeah that is gonna be sore for awhile,,,right where you bend your hand,,

Take it easy with it....

To be honest, it doesnt really hurt much at all.

Im out working in the shop but only with one hand and a bench vise for the other.

Tom