Minelab SDC 2300 Soon to be released to the public

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is some updated information on the new Minelab SDC 2300 Gold Detector if you haven't been keeping up. We will be one of the first dealers in the US to have these detectors available. This detector is using new Technology, 100% Waterproof and very sensitive to small gold nuggets.

http://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-sdc-2300

Give us a call at 623.362.1459 or email us at - rob@robsdetectors.com if you have questions or would like to pre-order one.

Thanks!

I haven't seen the ATX are the SDC 2300 but if I had to pick one from a picture and on looks.Well it would have to be SDC2300. The trouble with that we all know it's only skin deep. Now that I've said that just what is the price?

I know what Minelab says about how good this detector is but show me the field report and maybe some video's of it at work.

This detector will have to be hotter than hot if it comes with a high price tag. So again what is the price of the SDC 2300 ?

Chuck Anders

Rob

I hope this is what all have been waiting for. A very good Mid-range detector that can detect the small and mid deep nuggets with one coil. If it will do this for us then we won't have need for another coil. The C battery power is not what I'd pick but just maybe Minelab had their reason for it.

The best to you on sales of this new detector.

Chuck Anders

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kyle

I'm the type person that has to justify the money I spend. I don't live in gold country and just don't get to nugget hunt as much as I wish. So for that reason I won't be buying a SDC 2300 and the same goes for the GPX 5000.

I say for the people that got the money and live out there plus the time go for all you got. I couldn't say anything bad about the 5000 because I never had one. On the SDC 2300 I don't guess I'll ever buy one for myself. Now if I was to buy one on looks then it would have to be the SDC 2300.

Kyle I won't hold it against you are be mad if you go and buy the SDC 2300 but do tell me how much you like it.

Chuck Anders

the price it will be mutch less than the 10k uncle sam has been paying for this exact unit just a different color

Kyle -

Before you go off again saying even more things about which you have no clue whatsoever if they are true or false, for the sake of other readers,

1) The US military's standard mine removal detector is NOT made by minelab.

2) While the exterior is the same as the minelab product F3C model made for mine removal, the circuitry inside is different. The adjustment knobs are also different reflecting the different circuitry. Putting different detectors into one type of exterior package is common in the industry and has been done before by Minelab (all the GPX detectors) as well as by Whites and Fisher / First Texas.

Kyle - I have had an SDC in my hands - have you?