Merry Christmas Gold Bugs

"T'was, the week before Christmas, I was searching for Gold. A piece big enough, I could pick up and hold. The Rivers were flooded by late season rain, I searched, and I wandered with Gold on my brain. I went down a trail, I had been there before, dug down to bedrock, in a hole, by the shore. I looked on the hill and what should appear? Another gold Miner and a 12 pack of Beer.

We sat and we talked about things we had found, He spoke of a nugget weighed almost a pound. the hours just flew by, up on that hill. the wind had picked up and gave me a chill. as I gathered my gear to head on my way, he turned and he looked as if to say, " the days almost over it's the end of the week, may you find your fortune in the treasure you seek, The richest of gold that you'll always find is with family and friends at Christmas time". Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas to all and to those of my friends living in Arizona.... SEE YOU SOON!!!!

Jen

Jen... My Wish for you is go over the next HILL and find a yellow SPILL that gives you THRILL

and then to be home with family all in good CHEER. (well anyway I tried to become a poet as my

are like Longfellows)

God Bless All on the Birthday of Christ our Lord....jim