New "Must Have" Products from Doc, Available from Rob

As you all know I made a cover for the GPZ7000 a long time ago, but I never made an arm cuff cover for it.  With the GPZ7000 being such a heavy machine, a padded arm cuff cover really feels good.

So anyway, I designed one and I just got them in.  So place your orders through Rob.  The cost is just $19.95.  (does not include shipping if Rob has to mail it to you.)

Oh and by the way, have you gotten tired of losing your Ferrite Ring yet?  I have after market Ferrite Rings too, with a plastic lanyard and plastic clip so you can carry them on your belt loop.  Get them from Rob.  $14.95  (does not include shipping if Rob has to mail it to you.)

I am sure you have learned this already, but Ferrite Rings are brittle.  Don't throw them on the ground!  Lay them down.  With the no metal plastic lanyard and plastic hook you can lay the entire assembly on the ground until you balance your detector then snap it back on your belt.

Doc20190326_182104.jpg20190326_181956.jpg20190326_170714.jpg20190326_182252.jpg

I almost forgot.  Do you love your Detector Pro headphones?  Grey Ghosts, Black Widows, etc. etc.  Do you love your new Gold Monster 1000, and/or your Equinox? 

Are you dismayed that they will not work with one another? 

First, the Equinox / Gold Monster machines have a 1/8th inch jack, your headphones have a 1/4 inch jack.  No problem say you, I'll just get a 1/8 in to 1/4 inch adapter!  Not so fast little buckaroo. 

Second:  a.  A standard adapter does not work.  It does not turn off the speaker and most of the time you will not hear the sound through your headphones.  The wiring is weird on the Equinox and Gold Monster.  b.  Most adapters are too large to fit into the recessed area of the 1/8th inch female jack on the back of the Equinox.

So, I had a special Detector Pro Headphone to Gold Monster / Equinox adapter lead made up.  These correctly turn off the external speaker and direct the sound to your favorite Detector Pro Headphones.  These use a very small 1/8th inch male plug that fits into the Equinox.  It has shielded wiring and the cable is very soft and pliable.  The plugs are sealed to the wiring with heavy duty adhesive lined heat shrink tubing to keep the stress off the soldered connections inside the plug.  Each adapter comes with a VELCRO® brand tie to secure the 1/4 inch high quality female plug to the shaft, so it's not flopping around.  The adapter cord is 14 inches end to end.

The adapter is not waterproof, but it will allow you to use your favorite Detector Pro headphones with your new Minelab machine.  They sell for $23.95, contact Rob.  (Shipping is extra if you have to have Rob mail it to you.)

Have a great spring and summer gang!

Doc

20190320_160309.jpg20190320_160425.jpg20190320_160514.jpg

• Admin

Hey Doc,

Thanks for posting.  We have added all these products on our online store below and Ebay.  You can direct order below if anyone is looking for these great products from Rob's Detector Sales, designed by Doc's Detecting.  

https://www.robsdetectors.com/docs-goldscreamer-padded-arm-cuff-cover-for-the-minelab-gpz-7000-ctx-3030/

https://www.robsdetectors.com/docs-adapter-cable-detector-pro-headphones-1-4-to-1-8th-gold-monster-or-equinox/

https://www.robsdetectors.com/docs-ferrite-ring-with-plastic-lanyard-and-plastic-snap-for-minelab-gpz-7000/

We would love to earn your business!