Gold nuget hanting.

Hi everyone!
I live in Yreka CA. and there were never in Arizona, it is very far from me about 1000 miles! I understand, my question sounds strange, but I understand everything and I ask a question all who lives in places where there is an opportunity to use a metalodetektor, you can advise places where there is no mining claims but there is though a small chance to use my GPZ 7000? There can be BLM land, I plan to stay in Arizona 7-10 days. I understand, nobody wants shares such information, but anyway, I will be very grateful to all who will give to me advice where I can spend my 7-10 days and if carries to find at least one nugget! And I can make my promise will share with the one who can help with my question! 
Best regards Alex!

Edited by alexGPX5000

Hello all!
Around Qartzsite many maining claims I watched this place, only to the north and the South on from Qartzsite 95 available places where probably are not present mining claims, this zone is available to metaldetecting or not?
I will be very grateful if you specify this information!
Best regards Alex. 

• Admin

Hey AlexGPX5000,

Coming to Arizona is great, but sometimes the Grass in not Greener over here.  You are in probably one of the best States for gold, especially gold nuggets.  There are plenty of gold areas, mines and placers around Yreka, CA.  I know you also have the Shasta River not far away.  Have you tried researching locally for nugget shooting?  Heck, you might have better gold right in your backyard. 

Great to see you on the forums.  Talk with you later.

Rob

\

• Like 1

There's lot of great nugget hunting in Siskiyou County...Yreka it's self was called the richest square mile on earth ...Downtown is honey combed under the buildings with placer tunnels...Yreka Creek was rich...Greenhorn Creek area has big gold and then over the hill to Cherry Creek on other side of greenhorn pass...Then you can go through Scott Valley and on up to Scott Summit where gold nugget flat is located, right on top...I mined there all over the county for 25 years before moving to Arizona in 1999....Mined there for a living for 7 years...The old saying, "Don't leave gold to hunt for gold," applies in your current situation...Also, down the Klamath, Dave McKracken has his club and lots of river claims near Happy Camp...Takes some research but you are surrounded by gold areas at Yreka...Good luck, Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

Hello all!
Around Qartzsite many maining claims I watched this place, only to the north and the South on from Qartzsite 95 available places where probably are not present mining claims, this zone is available to metaldetecting or not?
I will be very grateful if you specify this information!
Best regards Alex. 

Hi everyone!
Yes, I am nuget hanting around Yreka, I found a small amount of gold nuggets here, but the main problem is a lot of mining claims in those places here where earlier gold was found! And I do not want jamping to the claims to receive problems with owners of these claims. I am very grateful for all your councils and I think it not cheap for me will go on my truck for 1000 Miles! Also there is no  guarantee that I can find  something and justify my expenses on this trip there! Therefore, I probably will change my plans and I will not go to Arizona, I think this my correct decision, I am very limited in finance. Therefore, I want to thank all, who wanted to help me to make a right choice! Many thanks to all of you, and I wish all of you many good signals under your coil! Yours faithfully, Alex! 

• Like 2