Do you need good medical grade masks at my cost?

Hey gang,

I  bought 500 KN95 masks made to FDA specifications.  Actually my two sons, who are dentists took some of them, that's why we were able to get the good medical grade ones.  These are sterile and  each masks is individually packaged so they stay clean until you need them. 

Not looking to make money off of them I will sell them for what they cost me.  10 for $20 plus $4 shipping.  I didn't need 500 masks but that was the minimum we could buy.  What a joke!  A mask that cost us $1.60 with shipping Custom's whacked me 40 cents per mask in import duty.  Even the government is out to make money off of this pandemic.  At least you know these are good masks and they are here in the U.S. at my warehouse ready to be shipped today.

Supposedly masks are going to start getting hard to get again because of the uptick in Virus cases.  VP Pence yesterday said that hospital workers needed to start trying to use personal protection equipment as much as possible to avoid shortages.  Hell, you don't know what to believe.

I have seen this exact mask selling for just 5 for $21.95. and it's not a sterile mask. 

These are good mask.  I have been wearing it to melt plastic and also when I cut fiberglass rods and it is very effective.

You can order them on my website:

https://docsdetecting.com/product/kn95-masks-made-to-fda-specifications/

Doc20200609_175203.thumb.jpg.d90c5bd343e58b9876acd0722be0ec8f.jpg

930506846_1_KN95mask.jpg.08628796d31805d77553006e1fb7c46a.jpg

356978508_MasksFDA.thumb.jpg.550980c48db013136c80b65658cf58bc.jpg

Edited by DOC
  • Thanks 1

I want to call bullshit on these masks.

Considering that the mask is only designed to be used one time. It would be very expensive to use. The object of the mask in use for Covid-19 is to prevent the distance your breath travels not necessarily what you breath in. A cloth mask is probably more economical because they can be washed and disinfected. The cheap disposable typical mask is probably the best choice. Here in Arizona a dash board  in the sun this time of year you mat be able to take your chances with a sun roasted 240 degree cleaning. 

5 hours ago, fishing8046 said:

Considering that the mask is only designed to be used one time. It would be very expensive to use. The object of the mask in use for Covid-19 is to prevent the distance your breath travels not necessarily what you breath in. A cloth mask is probably more economical because they can be washed and disinfected. The cheap disposable typical mask is probably the best choice. Here in Arizona a dash board  in the sun this time of year you mat be able to take your chances with a sun roasted 240 degree cleaning. 

Im just asking....what kind of mask do you wear?

Tom H.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fishing8046 said:

Well tell the CDC that KN95 and N95 masks are bullshit.  KN95 are N95 are recommended by the CDC, and they even say you can use them for extended use as long as they are usable and you have not soiled the outside with blood or sputum.  The key is not to touch the outside of the mask and transfer cooties to the inside.

These masks meet FDA specs.  Cloth masks do not.  These masks are approved for medical use.  Cloth masks are not.

The CDC also recommends, which is what my sons, who are dentists also recommend, is to use your cloth mask or a cheap mask over the KN95 mask to keep the outside of the KN95 mask from being contaminated using the cloth mask to act as a barrier.

"CDC Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and Limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings"

"While contact transmission caused by touching a contaminated respirator has been identified as the primary hazard of extended use and reuse of respirators, other concerns have been assessed, such as a reduction in the respirator’s ability to protect the wearer caused by rough handling or excessive reuse.(19, 20) Extended use can cause additional discomfort to wearers from wearing the respirator longer than usual.(14, 15) However, this practice should be tolerable and should not be a health risk to medically cleared respirator users."

So all of this is talking about use in a healthcare environment and even the CDC recognizes that these are not one-time use masks.  If you are in a store and practicing social distancing, and there is no one obviously coughing or sneezing around you, there is no reason you can not reuse this or any mask safely, just don't turn it inside out.  CDC studies cited by the CDC speculate that the reason there is no strong evidence that touching the outside of the mask does not generally contribute to spread of contaminates is because the contaminates are captured inside the outside layer of the mask as you inhale.  They cited a study which said that on the average doctors and nurses touch their masks and then their faces on the average of 25 times and yet there seems to be no correlation between this behavior and an increase in illness among medical staff.  Now regardless. with all that being said, I have no idea when this study was conducted and whether they had ever dealt with a virus as easily transmitted as CO-VID19.  So as with all things, take it with a grain of salt.

I can tell you from personal experience that these masks work better than anything else I have used.  I melt plastic in the warehouse and I can not smell it, nor can I smell fiberglass rods that I have to grind.  Not so with other masks.  I would never use a cloth mask for doing these things.  Although the CDC has said that even cloth masks can be beneficial in preventing breathing in droplets of other people's exhaled breath.  I think if we all just use some kind of nose and mouth covering we will be well protected from each other.  That way we have two barriers.  The mask we are wearing and the mask someone else is wearing.

However, what good is a mask when people are wearing the damn things below their nose?  That drives me crazy.

So nothing is perfect.  But I think common sense goes a long way.  Do what you feel comfortable doing.  I think any face covering is better than no face covering.

It's all moot now,  all the masks are all gone.

Doc

• 3 months later...

You are missing the point all people who are healthy should not be using the mask, the factory who makes the mask say that the masks are only to be used for sick people and doctors who are operating on people not healthy.Millions of people using the mask is proof that the masses are ignorant to basic biology and immunology.The continued use of masks causes acidosis and nobody with education goes around with a mask all day.Do go quoting the cdc they are a large part of the satanic conspiracy as controlled by the United Nations

The only healthy thing is to wear the mask below the nose so the body can expell the co2 gas, if you have to participate in the conspiracy at least use the mask with the nose out to protect yourself. There is no reason to use any mask the kn95 or worse the cloth masks are only good to make people sick and lower their immune system as the illuminati wants so the people will recive the vaccine and then ,millons of ignorants will be sick worse than ever.