Sun Ray Pro Universal/CTX 3030 Headphones now available

• Admin

Hello All, 

We now have the famous, Sun Ray Pro Headphones back in stock.  These are the Universal's, which means they can be used on practically any 1/4" or 1/8" headphone jack, including the CTX 3030, Equinox and some others.  These headphones have been my favorite over the years on all my GPX series, GPZ and how just waiting for someone to make an adapter so I can use them on my GPX 6000.  It's nice to have one good headphone that can be used on your 1/8" and 1/4" detectors.  

If you would like to order, we have them listed online.  We are excited to have these back in stock and available for everyone.

Order Here - https://www.robsdetectors.com/product/sun-ray-pro-gold-universal-headphones/

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I agree Rob, Sun Ray Pro Gold's are some of the finest, most reliable head phones anyone can get for detecting.

They are well made, fit well, have incredible sound quality and individual volume controls for each ear.

I am on only my second pair in two decades because they are so well made. I actually still have my first pair as a spare.

• Like 1