My Movie Daybu

Hi All

These are some movie clips that Ivan's been playing with :D . The camera was confiscated and on our last visit to the Omanie police station before deportation :( . We were asking to recover things like socks and skivies from the police so on our flight home we wouldn't be sooo crusty :huh: . Captain Max one of the group learned a technology of our early American Pirates and snagged the chip out of his confiscated camera while the guard had his back turned :unsure: !! You gotta watch those Russians when your around them ;) !! Even in the police station :lol: !! These guys were a ton of fun even thought there was a big language barrier with some of them :mellow: !! I do trust and regard them as family :D !! Well here's the link !! Happy Huntin John B.

http://www.rockssearch.com/Movie_Desert_Hunters_2005.html

• Admin

Hello John,

I pretty much spend an hour or so awhile back watching them all. That would be a trip of a lifetime for me. If I can get away for 3-4 days it's something! I really enjoyed our 8-9 days Northern Nevada hunt. I will never forget hunts like that, especially when you let me jump on the beds like a kid. :D Hehehe .... I didn't really do that, did I? :rolleyes:

Before you got all your stuff taken, about how many pounds of meteorites did you guys have, or can you say? Sure looked like you guys were on a roll.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

I too enjoyed our trip to Neveda :) !! I just wish we would have had a better guide than my nose :( !! I guess I whipped your pitiful butt pretty good and that ain't sayin much :mellow: !! We guess we had around 500 kilos in our trucks give or take a hundred kilos and Ivan told them where he had a hillside stash with about that much also. I had some whoppers and real beauties a couple I was curious to get classified :) . Well here's an article about it. It was published after we were kicked out of the country. You will notice there is no mention of 7 dumb russians a real dumb ass german and one handsome american :mellow: !! Also if you look up the law or royal decree that they say covers mining and stuff it only pertains to historical artifacts :huh: . Three embassies looked that law up and thought this Dr Salim is crazy :rolleyes: !! He really not crazy he cunning and got credit for all our work and robbed us blind while doing it :angry: !! Their constitution is for show to tourists and the rest of the world. The royal family and cohorts does what they like in thier kingdom :( !!

http://www.timesofoman.com/newsdetails.asp...=15610&pn=local

Happy Huntin John B.

• Admin

Hello John,

You sure did beat me in Nevada. That isn't saying much, I'm not as sharp as I was once when I was a young whipper-nugget-snapper! I thought we were onto something when you hit the 1/2 ounce on the hillside.

I know I gave you some shit about the Oman trip. Sounds like you guys made a killing and lost it to the Crazy Doctor. He looked like a nut from the picture I seen awhile back. Too bad you guys did all the work and he made out like a bandit. :angry:

You think you guys might have had some Lunar or Martian material?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Guest goldstudmuffin
You think you guys might have had some Lunar or Martian material?

Rob haven't you been blinded by John's Lunar materal before? I try to wear sun glasses when he bends over to dig a target and the moon come out! B) That Lunar crack really shines! :o

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Rob and John,

I think John should maybe spend a little time in a tanning salon so he's not so bright. B) One time when I was huntin with John his pants were hanging half way off his butt so that his butt crack showed and he must of started to get itchy (chiggers maybe?) cause he was scratching it with his pick! :blink: I was afraid his pick was going to get stuck in his butt crack and I'd have to help pull it out! :rolleyes: This was just before lunch so I lost my apatite, I couldn't eat anything all of that day.

So where have you and Scottie been hiding? Are you playing that "we're finding nugget(s), but not posting them game?"

A secret patch and Yes! :lol:

Hi Russ

Yeah I could use a few weeks on a secluded island soaken up the sun :) . I clearly remember that day and knew you were checking me out :( !! I put the pick there to deter an unwanted lip plant on my ass :huh: !! Look you can add me to your Xmas card list and even a birthday card is ok and I really like you Russ and even your little brother Scotty :) !! But you really don't have to kiss my ass to get patch info like you do with Rob :mellow: !! I'll bet Ol Robbies got a few hickies on his back side from the Studmuffin Twins ;) !! Now I didn't wanna call you a brown noser in public but you made me do it :D !! Next time just get Ol Robbie a box of chocolates or he really likes trampolines :rolleyes: !! He's actually quite the talented Gymnest on one and if you rent him one of those jumping castles I'm certain he'ld spill the beans on a bunch of patches :) !!! Don't worry about the cost you'll save a ton of bucks on those cases of chapstick :unsure: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin
I clearly remember that day and knew you were checking me out  !! I put the pick there to deter an unwanted lip plant on my ass 

hehe!!! :P John it looked really tight... so tight that if your pick would've gotten stuck we would of needed to hook a chain to Hemi to pull it out!!! :lol:

Once my hot patches are all cleaned out I don't hear from the Studmuffin Twins anymore.

Rob help me out here... what hot patches was that??? Out of all "three places" that were your's I can only remember finding one dinky at RH and that took three trips there to find it. There were more nuggets found at GV but I'm not sure who's patches those were :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . I know, I know it's my old out dated 2100. I'm not complaining Rob I'm just letting John know the goldstudmuffin twins got nothing more from you than he did! No @ss kissen, no hickies for patch info. :o

John you've got an invite to 18 ounce patch whenever you want it, just say the word!!! :wub: The only thing I ask is that you don't wear your hip huggers! B) And you don't invite all of Tucson to come up with ya! ;) Since you and Rob are buds again maybe he'll want to come too!

Hi Russ

Is the 18 ounce patch the area you took Rob and Doc and gosh knows who else has been there already :( ?? If sooo it's already been published in one of famous Phoenician minelab manuals :mellow: !! Tittled Secrets I've Garned and Pounded on the Sly by Rob slippery A ;) . I think that was his 4th publication :blink: . His first and bestseller was tittled How to Research, Doop your Pals into Spillin the Beans :( !! Second publication was The Pros and Cons of Hygrading Others Patches :unsure: !! His Third was a joint authorship tittled Look Mom My Nose is Growing :D !! Coauthored with Micheal Jackson and Pinochio :lol: !! I really thought he was gonna tittle this one Using a Minelab Ruler or the Buy and Sell Calibration Modes of Hand Scales :) ?? I really prefer an invite to you happy space rock huntin grounds ;) !! Happy Huntin John B.

• Admin

Hello John B.,

Actually there has been a 6th release and it called "How Robbery and the Coatrack score in your old nugget patches!" ;) Any takers, I didn't think so, you're SCARED. :P If you don't leave gold behind, you have nothing to worry about. :blink:

I'm working on the 7th release right now and it's titled, "How to get in and out of countries with your life, their treasures and all your gear and cash!" This might be something for you to read when you're bored. :wub:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

You should see the books Russ and Scottie are writting :) !! They're first to get printed is, I Thought I Heard Something ,with supurb illistrations by Will I Everfindahalflb :( . His second is Loosin Out a manual on power cord problems Diagrams by Clum C. Swinger ;) . I think they are working on a couple more,one tittled Shootin fur Dinks with a Dinosaur with patch illistrations by Ivan GeePeed :P and one that's Russ's personal favorite Butt Prints on the Bank a noval of treasures lost :mellow: !! I'm working on one which I think I'll title GP5000 Minelab has Finally Made A Goldmaster :lol: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

A young prospector named Rob on his first trip to Alaska met an old miner named John at the local saloon and decided to join him on his next trip since he was an old hand at looking for gold in the Yukon. The next day as they were finishing loading the dog sled with supplies the old timer told him to go find a board with a knot hole in it.

The rookie Rob ask why and was told that they would be in the back country a long time and they would not see any women until they returned to town. Well the young prospector thought this was crazy but found a board to appease the old man.

About eight months later the young prospector walked back into town alone. One of the towns people ask him what had happened to old John.

" Well", the young prospector answered, " I had to kill him."

"Why on earth did you have to do that for," ask the townsman.

The young prospector looked him in the eye and stated. "Caught John in bed with my BOARD." :o

Hi Russ and Rob

Geeze I thought you guys could be funnier than that :mellow: !! Come on Russ and Rob if you guys put your heads together maybe you could think up a good joke :huh: !! So Rob when you gonna find your very own space rock :) ?? Then you'll be famous like Ol'fudmuffin ;) !!! Russ when you gonna find a whopper nugget and be famous like Rob :rolleyes: ?? Me as you can see I'm working on my Movie career :) !! I'm right up there with the likes of Clark Gable, Ernest Bognine and Pee Wee Herman ;) !! Now if I could only peddle that polaris a little faster :( !! Happy Huntin John B.

• Admin

Hello John,

You would think all the time I have spent in the field I would have found at least a small one. I have been to most of the goldfields in Arizona and no meteorite to speak of. I have a nice collection of the Gold Basin's, but not my own find. Makes me wonder since I use that Super Magnet and always have rocks attached, if I might have had one in the past and toss it off. I never look at all the stones attached .... :(

Any thoughts?

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

I'm almost willing to bet that you at one time or another had a new space rock in your hands or stuck on your pick :( !! The odds are you did :huh: !! Now IDing them is a little tougher but when your observant and check things out like ol Russ did my back side :mellow: !! And when you have it as close to your face as Russ did my backside and when you love them as much as Russ and I love my backside :lol: !! Then you will start to find em :D !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

John I was only trying to see if I could help the gerbil you have living there!!! :huh:B)

WARNING... If anyone is visiting Greaterville watch out for this guy!!! :D

c-butt-crack-art.jpg